Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Labels and Other Things

Hi faithful followers! I feel so bad that I've been a blogger bum the past couple months (or a little longer than that!). School always seems to overwhelm me around March and I don't seem to get to take a breathe until we get out in May. Sound familiar? Then a week after school got out I left for a five week trip to Africa...which was AMAZING!


So anyways now I'm back, I've started to look through all my comments. I'm so thrilled so many of you are wanting to use my book bin labels in your classroom. I've gotten a lot of request for templates and other things. So I'm going to try and address all your questions here!

1) What kind of labels did you use? I didn't design the book bins to be used on sticky labels. I just printed mine on cardstock and then laminated them. I used masking tape to attach them to my plastic book bins. You could also do the hole punch and binder ring if you have one of those holey book bins.

2) Can you send me your template or the orignial document? Sorry no can do for two reasons! One I created the labels using Apple Pages (a program most people don't have). Two the graphics are created by Thistle Girl, and as part of my reselling license I can only offer projects in a non-editable format (like pdf files!).

3) The files keep showing up as a picture file! This shouldn't be happening but I'll post another link. It should open as a pdf file. Please note that you will not be able to edit any of the documents (see above question for the reason why!).  Make sure once you open them in googleDocs go to file (in the top left hand corner) and download. This should download the file to pdf to be printed!! Not sure why it's showing all those extra pages! You may want to select page by page of the labels you need so you don't waste paper. =)

Download Labels Here!

Hope that helps everyone with your beginning of the year preparations! Hopefully I'll be able to post more often this year but I'm not counting on it as I'm starting grad school in a few weeks!

Jessie




2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Jessie I have to say your blog is awesome. It was shared with me through a facebook group I'm on. Thank you for all the freebies. Your Eric Carle week looks amazing. I'm definitely going to have to try this when I do my buggy week. I do have a question last year I see you posted your friend Tiffany's classroom and it was super adorable. Is it possible to find out where she got her decorations. I'm in love with the puppy duties wall, I so would love to make one of those. Thank you again for sharing your awesome creativeness with us. I am your newest follower. God Bless. Mrs. Valerie of Happy Days Preschool in SoCal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the best posts I've read. I appreciate you sharing this helpful information with us. Having shared this with me, I appreciate it. Check out my blog: Making Words Per Minute with Your Voiceover Selection. Making a purchase decision easier through the power of voice. Getting your audience's attention is easier with a speaker who can deliver 75 words per minute on average. Make sure you make a readable heart rate before you set it. When creating particularly information-dense content, investigate the results of multiple feedback phases.

    ReplyDelete